Agile Project Manager - US
Position is remote-first, but located near Chicago, IL; Atlanta, GA; or Indianapolis, IN
Foxbox Digital is an award-winning digital product agency, headquartered in Chicago. We partner with clients ranging from Fortune 50 companies to high-growth startups and everyone in between to design, develop, and deliver successful digital experiences.
We're a remote-first team of nearly 50 and growing rapidly. We are looking for other high energy, tech-enthusiasts, to join our global team.
We measure twice and cut once. We value proactive actions over reactive ones. We only invest in talent who are determined to succeed, and partner with clients who are purposeful in their mission.
If you want to learn more about how we work and what we believe in, check out Foxbox Culture.
What you'll do
- Partner with the Product Owner and Scrum Team to consistently deliver value for an enterprise client
- Plan and facilitate Sprint meetings
- Help PO and scrum team plan and understand Sprint goals
- Manage the sprint board and keep track of sprint metrics
- Facilitate the team's production release activities
- Build strong relationships with client stakeholders to help advocate for your team and ensure they have knowledge of all requirements and dependencies to be able to deliver successfully
- Work with a friendly team of talented engineers in addition to collaborating internally with a supportive, close-knit delivery team
- Support the Product Owner with the following tasks
- Backlog refinement and prioritization
- Requirements collection
- Work with Engineers and Architects to encourage:
- Improving engineering processes and practices
- Holding each other accountable to high standards and growth
- Celebrating each other's successes
- Keeping focused on achieving the Sprint Goal
What you've done
- 2-4 years experience as a Project Manager
- Client experience required, enterprise experience preferred
- Scrum experience required, scaled Agile (SAFe) experience is a nice-to-have
- Experience with mobile development projects, backend experience preferred
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Product-thinking capability preferred
What we're looking for
- Someone who is proactive when it comes to identifying problems and finding solutions
- Someone who can focus on the details while also being aware of the bigger picture
- A strong negotiator who is not afraid to speak up
- A networker with strong client skills
- Someone who is a team player and always has their team's back
Why Foxbox Digital?
- Work with an incredible team of talented, passionate people across the US and Latin America.
- Remote-first company with an office in Chicago. Work from home or from one of our co-working spaces on your schedule.
- Autonomy to lead exciting projects and structure how projects are run.
- Training program and resources to ensure you have opportunities to continue developing your skills and knowledge.
- Healthcare benefits: Medical, dental, and vision.
- 401k retirement plan with employer matching.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off.